It has now become abundantly obvious to all thinking people that humanity has reached “peak idiocy.” This cognitive bubble of idiocy is reflected across all the following suicidal, destructive things that humanity does to itself in the name of power or profit:
- The ramping up toward nuclear war with Russia and China. “[T]he insane, crazed monsters who rule over the West in Washington are bringing life on earth to an end,” explains Paul Craig Roberts.
- The mass poisoning of the human food supply with cancer-causing glyphosate weed killer (herbicide).
- The mindless pursuit of AI technology with no regard for what happens when AI systems decide humans are no longer needed.
- The mass injection of children and expectant mothers with mercury, a brain-damaging heavy metal formulated into flu shots.
- The total government lunacy of giving poor people food stamp money so they can buy processed junk food that causes cancer, diabetes and heart disease. (Food stamps should be limited to nutritious foods, not junk foods.)
- The devolution of the mainstream media into fake news distractions and fictional theories to occupy the minds of the gullible masses.
- The mass psychiatric medication of children and adults with mind-altering chemicals.
- The SWAT team assaults on raw milk retailers and farmers who only seek to offer real food to customers.
- The mass surveillance of the population by a totalitarian police state government that respects no rights, no laws and no privacy of its citizens.
- The total abandonment of logic and reason by the intolerant, irrational Left and its pursuit of “identity politics” above all else.
- The chemical suicide of humanity supported by the political Right, which has never met a profitable chemical it didn’t like.
- The widespread poisoning of public water supplies with brain-damaging fluoride.
- The economic insanity of running societies on unsustainable debt while pretending that debts don’t matter.
- The medical lunacy of a world which goes out of its way to suppress knowledge of natural, botanical remedies while pushing for the mass poisoning of the entire population with high-profit pharmaceutic chemicals that only make people more sick and diseased.
- The lunacy of the nuclear power industry which subjects all humanity to “global killer” nuclear meltdown risks due to the laws of physics (and poor power plant design).
- The ridiculous belief that pension and retirement funds — including social security — will be able to pay out all their obligations without going bankrupt.
- A public education system that refuses to teach children how to think for themselves and instead functions as an indoctrination system that demands obedience and conformity above all else.
- The runaway stupidity of those who are piling money into overvalued tech stocks in the current stock market bubble, oblivious to P/E ratios, the history of market bubbles and why all financial bubbles come to an end.
- The magical thinking of “scientists” who have created a mindless climate change cult of obedient zombies through a determined program of mass hypnosis of the population, which now hallucinates “climate change” causes behind every flood, drought, tornado or hurricane.
- The idiocy of betting the entire sustainability of modern civilization on a power grid that will be taken out by space weather (Coronal Mass Ejection) events which NASA predicts will occur at about a 12% chance every decade.
- The social structure of living in cities which are designed as “death traps” with no sustainable sources of food or water in the event of a catastrophic collapse.
I could go on, obviously. “Peak idiocy” has now achieved never-before-witnessed levels of irrationality, delusion, magical thinking and denial in every sector of society. There isn’t a single thing in society today that isn’t touched by peak idiocy: Government, education, finance, food, medicine, science, history, housing, mental health and so on.
It’s not hard to find examples of what happens when peak idiocy takes hold in a given nation, driving its citizens to irrationality and delusion. America is right now perched on that tipping point, where the nation could easily fall into an unstoppable, self-reinforcing cycle of runaway idiocy on the political spectrum, eventually descending into something a lot like China’s “Cultural Revolution” which mass murdered intellectuals and established that nation’s current communist regime (complete with mandatory organ harvesting, imprisoning those who speak of political dissent, and blocking all websites the government doesn’t like).
Socialist Venezuela is a prime example of peak idiocy run amok. There, the population voted for exactly the idiot leadership they got: A mindless, moronic tyrant named Maduro who sits atop one of the world’s largest oil reserves but still can’t figure out how to enable his own people to not starve to death. Venezuela’s temperate climate allows abundant food production, yet the people there are digging through dumpsters in a desperate bid to stay alive. How can this be?
The answer is that Venezuela has reached its own “peak idiocy” rooted in Left-wing socialist delusions about economics, liberty and private property. When the Left takes hold of anything, it quickly destroys it, leaving behind a wake of human suffering, violence and death. Today’s Venezuela is tomorrow’s America is we don’t stop the delusional Left at every opportunity.
North Korea is another example of peak idiocy on parade. Under the iron fist of Kim Jong Un, a sociopathic cult leader who has carried on his father’s tradition of demanding he be worshiped by his cult followers (i.e. Nork citizens), Kim Jong Un has maintained political power by cutting off North Korea from the outside world and making his followers believe their misery is all America’s fault. Notably, North Koreans must adhere to the same kind of censorship, politically correct speech and delusional thinking that you now find spreading like a pandemic across California’s universities (like Berkeley).
America’s peak idiocy is found in the suicidal failures of the country to protect its own borders, its inability to limit voting rights to legal citizens, Obama’s transformation of the U.S. military into a transgender social experiment, the government’s runaway debt spending and the astonishing inability of the Republican majority in power to stand up for any principle whatsoever. The nation seems to be run by the mindless memes of a deliberately anti-American corporate media that’s deliberately pushing for a kind of Cultural Revolution overthrow of the government (and a nationwide descent into communist rule). This, of course, is parlayed as “tolerance.”
In all these cases, idiocy has been accelerated by the rush toward political correctness and so-called “tolerance” (which really means intolerance and the mass murder of those who do not conform to Leftist views). All the signs are already evident that America is careening toward the same outcome as China, North Korea or Venezuela, especially among Leftist student cultists who are just itching for a civil war so they can shoot and murder as many non-conformists as possible. Read up at this SHTFplan.article: There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”
What happens when the peak idiocy bubble bursts?
When “peak idiocy” is achieved by a critical mass of nations and leaders, insane things start to happen. Sadly, those “insane things” right now include the realm of nuclear weapons capable of obliterating tens of millions of people in a flash. Paul Craig Roberts sums it up nicely when he says:
The chances are high that life on earth is approaching its end. The responsibility lies heavily on the American people, whose success, due to the mistakes of others, made Americans think that they are exceptional and privileged. Unaware of the inhumane threat to all life that is embodied in the neoconservative claim that Americans are exceptional and indispensable, the self-satisfied American public is unaware of the consequences of such hubris. Hubris is leading them, and the entire world, to slaughter in thermo-nuclear war.
Roberts, by the way, is one of the most rational and level-headed people who has ever served in Washington. A former official under the Reagan administration, Roberts remembers a time when leaders in Washington behaved with rationality instead of runaway hubris and insanity. Those days, sadly, are long gone. Today, Roberts is vilified by the same mainstream media that attacks, defames and slanders any person who utters a single rational thought rooted in reality rather than delusion. In a world of deception, telling the truth has truly become a revolutionary act.
Conclusion: Peak idiocy leads to apocalyptic outcomes
We are all now living under the rule of truly delusional governments and dangerous, monopolistic corporate monstrosities such as Google, Facebook and Amazon.
Many governments of the world are right now on the verge of being overrun by their own people who are finally waking up to the utter failure of government idiocy. Everywhere you look, governments are precariously situated on the edge of the abyss: Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, the United States, Greece, Italy, France, Britain, Syria, Russia, North Korea, China and even Japan in some ways. Every one of these governments is just one critical event away from losing its grip — most likely through financial collapse — and being overthrown by its own angry, starving, impoverished populations who have been incessantly exploited, abused and lied to by corrupt government. Even Canada is about to undergo a brutal real estate bubble crash that will send many urban-dwelling Canadians into fits of anger and protest.
Governments are, almost by definition, incompetent organizations rooted in the desire for self preservation. This tells you that when they begin to lose control, they will start as many wars as necessary to try to maintain power.
International WAR is the ultimate demand mandate for domestic obedience. When governments begin to lose control, they ignite wars in order to keep their own people in line. This is “peak idiocy” achieving its full, glorious potential, where the mass destruction of entire foreign cities is deemed a necessary strategy for incompetent, corrupt government institutions to maintain power over their domestic populations.
We have now reached that point in human history. There is no walking this back, either, because the people of the world are increasingly coming to recognize that governments no longer serve the needs of human societies. The very idea of a centralized government, in other words, is becoming increasingly obsolete.
This is when large, national governments are the most dangerous: When they are approaching the possibility of their own extinction or abandonment. It is at this moment that we now face the greatest risk for the peak idiocy phenomenon to explode into a global suicide pact of nuclear exchange from which no nation can possibly emerge without severe damage to life, infrastructure, crop soils and the environment.
In other words, Kim Jong Un isn’t the only insane leader on this planet. ALL governments are insane. ALL governments are suicidal. ALL governments are willing to murder tens of millions of innocent people if that’s what is necessary to stay in power.
We the People now watch in bewilderment as our world spirals out of control, with widespread extinction at the hands of incompetent government colliding with the mass mental conformity and delusional thinking demanded by the intolerant, insane Left. This cannot end well. This will not end in peace, humility, compassion and love for thy neighbor. It is vastly more likely to end in war, destruction, suffering, violence and the rise of totalitarian governments worldwide.
[From an article by Mike Adams, published by NATURAL NEWS]
As always, posted for your edification and enlightenment by
NORM ‘n’ AL, Minneapolis